OCASI member agencies [list | map] provide community and social programs for immigrants and refugees in Ontario. Our member agencies provide a wide range of programs and services which help immigrants adapt to life in Ontario. Many agencies offer specialized programs for women, refugees, seniors and young people. These include:
- Advocacy, community development and social action
- Language and orientation classes
- Individual, family and vocational counselling
- Interpretation and translation
- Information and referral
- Job training
- Legal assistance
- Health services
OCASI Members are located across Ontario in major cities, towns and small communities from Thunder Bay to Welland, and from Windsor to Ottawa. More than half of all OCASI members are located in Toronto.
See a chart of our members' regional breakdown.
Together with its member agencies, OCASI plays a unique role in strengthening the voice of immigrants in Ontario.
- Central East: Barrie, Bradford, Durham Region (Ajax, Oshawa, Pickering, Whitby) Peterborough, York Region (Aurora, Markham, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Vaughan)
- Central West: Peel Region, including Brampton, Halton, Malton, Mississauga and Oakville
- East: Belleville, Kingston, Ottawa
- North: Kenora, North Bay, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, Thunder Bay
- South: Beamsville, Brantford, Cambridge, Fort Erie, Guelph, Hamilton, Kitchener, Niagara, St. Catharines, Waterloo, Welland
- Toronto: City of Toronto
- West: Chatham, Leamington, London, Sarnia, Windsor-Essex